Notice

>>PLEASE NOTE that i do not allow GREETINGS websites or QUOTES websites to publish my cards <<
Take time to read the >> TERM OF USE << - Thank You !

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lord Give me Strength for those I have hurt

Please read the TERM OF USE - Thank You
clic on the picture to see it full size

2 Replies - Add your comment

  1. This is beautiful, as are all of your other messages and graphics. However, there are some typos, and mispelled words through out your web site- even on your home page. There are also some gramatically incorrect sentences due to the translation to english. Do you need someone to help you with translating and editing? It would be just perfect if the errors were corrected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    thanks for your comments

    About the cards
    dear i only use texts of others
    i am not a writter myself
    i publish them as they were written by the authors, i never translate from french.
    if there are errors, the errors are in the original texts of the authors

    About my home page i know there were some errors, but i didnt have material time to make it again
    - i think as far as the text published are correct the rest have less importance :)
    after your message i designed the home page of my group again
    and tried to correct errors in the writting -
    you can check now and send me your comments as well

    thanks

    I am a simple human being, and as all humans i am not perfect :) i just try to do my best
    and all for free on my free time

    best regards
    Nubia

    ReplyDelete