Notice

>>PLEASE NOTE that i do not allow GREETINGS websites or QUOTES websites to publish my cards <<
Take time to read the >> TERM OF USE << - Thank You !

Saturday, March 13, 2010

10 Commandments For Those Over Fifty Years Old

Please read the TERM OF USE - Thank You












3 Replies - Add your comment

  1. For such a beautiful piece of artwork, this is such a disappointment. Depressing. I'm so disappointed to have this greet me as I expect nice uplifting pieces from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear ! this is the reality of life
    we can't hide ourselves under nice words always
    we must accept life as it is !

    ReplyDelete
  3. and in contrary, this text tell you to enjoy life today
    in what do you find this despressing ?

    anyway i can't please everyone isn't it ?
    if you don't like my choises of texts just ignore
    others may like them

    have a nice week-*end
    Nubia

    ReplyDelete