Notice

>>PLEASE NOTE that i do not allow GREETINGS websites or QUOTES websites to publish my cards <<
Take time to read the >> TERM OF USE << - Thank You !

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year Dear Friend

Please read the TERM OF USE - Thank You
clic on the picture to see it full size

3 Replies - Add your comment

  1. (((eek))) please forgive me for posting a copy before reading --> i was anxious to send to some special people! I will honor "term of use" and sincerely apologize. This appears an exceptional site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can share my cards without problem to individual people, friends, family collegues, as the originals without any modifications
    what you are not allowed to do is to post in any yahoo group, google group or forum etc... who often miss respect my cards.
    if you post to individuals no problems
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. can ask you where did you post a "copy" ?

    ReplyDelete